Veinactionate - The process of reviving the blood flow and circulation in your precious veins by eating as healthily as possible, but that's not what this post is about, this post is about raisins among other paltry, mundane "ishes and sishes."
Happy New Year! Got that down.
This one time, I was in the middle of some belly griping hunger in the middle of the night. We hadn't gone shopping, so call it the munchies...you already know what that refers to. I snuck in the kitchen, in the middle of the night, in the dark...and found some delicious raisins in that little box we're familiar with and ate it in the dark.
Skip to next day... I happened to be looking at the half done box of raisins I had the night before and noticed the expiration date, that it was a year back, and that the raisins were in fact... rotten, very rotten. That got me. That got me real good. Shivering as I remember.
If I could have regurgitated the contents of the darned box I would have. Well, I still eat raisins. They are delicious and healthy. I mention them as a recipe too, they can be add ons, they are related to prunes, also good for digestion. You can even sprinkle raisins on meats or with your favorite vegan/vegetarian dish, they are pretty much good for anything.
Know what else helps with digestion, banana's, I bet our fellow primates are healthier than us sometimes in the gut department as they eat them almost exclusively.
Something I did regurgitate the first time I tried was pizza. I took the cheese back out because I couldn't understand why it wouldn't stop stretching down my throat. After a few more tries, pizza is absolute. Yeah, on the list of favs, I love good pizza, I just had to get used to the Italian delicate. It's just something I had to learn how to eat. Oh I did become an expert though.
How did I fall for pizza? On the road and on the subway train when I used to live in New York. I passed way to many pizza shops and tried way to many kinds. While attending Mount Vernon High, and even from Middle School at Franko, the kids always saved up to buy a slice and I started doing the same.
No you don't understand, how could you?... to be in school all day, and then come out with two dollars or three dollars and get a nice slice of the cheesy thing, that was on point. Quenching the belly. Oregano, and peppers sprinkled if necessary on top, sometimes I went without the added stuff. So it became one of my favorite dishes.
Sish - short for favorite dish.
Don't forget to bless your food by saying grace, before during or after works just fine.
Yours truly stalk-like until next blog
Your Infinity Gal but you don't know me
No. I'm not actually writing a book "of Talp" per se, or I might. But not now, these few sentences are for my blog. And no, I didn't get religious on you, I'm spiritual. There is a slight difference in my opinion. By the way, thanks for reading! I've listed the below as zeroes because its all one thing I'm trying to say in as many ways as I can without listing them in "numbers." Let's get started...
0) First and foremost, power be to God, power be to Jesus Christ, power be to the Holy Ghost. Amen.
0) Jesus Christ is holy, his words are holy, his life is holy.
0) Jesus Christ, whom God sent, is a life giver and is to be praised forever.
0) We communicate with God, through prayers, and his son Jesus Christ.
0) Blessed be the sacrifice of the Lamb of God.
0) The birds and all living creatures, praise be to God.
0) God is the true judge of mankind eternally.
0) God will never forsake his righteous.
0) God is bountiful.
0) God is merciful.
0) God is life.
0) God is the beginning, the end, the air we breathe as in the book of Genesis.
0) God will deliver those who praise and remember him as the creator of all things.
0) God is ever present and omnipresent.
0) I Tracy, accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior forever.
0) There is none other like God Almighty, who sees all things, who knows all things living or non-living.
0) God loves to love as in the book of Solomon.
0) In order to be saved, we must accept Jesus Christ as God's son eternally, who walked this earth and died for us all.
0) None can surpass Jesus Christ, the son of God.
0) God the father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are three and one.
0) God can give and God can take away.
0) God is compassionate.
0) God is a miracle.
0) God is magic.
0) God is the tempest of the storm and the eye in the hurricane.
0) God is the wave of the seas, the soil that forged our bodies, and the blood in us.
0) God is the blood of Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ is the crusade through the power of God always.
0) God lets.
0) God remains.
0) Jesus Arches the Cross.
0) Mother Mary is the Saint mother of Jesus.
0) Eve in the beginning is the mother of humanity.
0) Adam is the father of humanity.
0) Cain, Abel and Seth are our brothers.
0) We must always strive to love and offer peace.
0) God cannot exist in a heart that forbids his presence.
0) If you are not for Jesus Christ, God cannot accept you, for Jesus Christ is God, the Cross is God, and is Jesus's burden for us. To reject the cross, is to reject God, there are no exceptions.
0) Joseph is a Saint and is the father of Jesus Christ.
0) All living things are of God.
0) Some living things are different.
0) Some living things vary.
0) One cannot serve two Gods, for there is only one God of all.
0) Blessed be the Saints that encompass one and all generations forever and 1ne3rinity. (New word alert) 1ne3rinity- pronounced "One Trinity," for three to one and one to three, refers to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit as three and one. Other ways to pay Homage to God the Father, God the Son & God the Holy Ghost are a) Uantrinity b) One3rinity c) won3rinity d) uan3rinity and e) huan3rinity. Also take note of these other important terms, 1) AscSeven or 2) Asc7ven, refers to our Ascended Masters.
0) Blessed be all the angels and Arch from the beginning of time forever and Uantrinity.
0) Blessed be the prophets from beginning of time to end forever to which there is no end.
0) Blessed be the life that extends from God, through to this earth and all earths that are not like ours, all suns, all moons, all solar systems, this galaxy and all galaxies which are endless, all moons, all stars, all gods and goddesses, all gases, all dust, all methane substances, all minerals, all waters of life which God gave us, be blessed forever.
0) Blessed be the elements of plasma.
0) Blessed be rebirth and Noah, for God chose him.
0) Blessed be all sports and utilities, mobile and mobilized, burnt, sacred, alphabetical, numerical, philosophical, artistic, scientific, generational, trickled up and down forever.
0) Blessed be rational thoughts and all thought processes given to us, gravely anecdotes, senses and feelings through the power of God forever and Uantrinity.
0) Blessed be our garments all, and our food which we give or sell, upward bound we exist through the grace of God.
0) Closing with Saint Matthew for now.
Was the above a lot to read? I think so? Just incase we get tired during the middle of the week, this just might be food for thought. Now … if you don't understand some of the things I say on my blog, its cool, let go and let God. Peace.
Tracy Ann Lisa.
My name is Tracy and welcome to my site and blog page. Thanks for stopping by. On this page I will try to catalogue some things or pivotal moments I feel have made me who I am. There may even be moments that are not so pivotal but more like a muse, a funny memory or otherwise. Be warned though, I may take things off, I may re-edit or remove things. If you happen to read something and it isn't here anymore, its because I am either re-editing, or getting ready to add something else. Also, some of the things I say on here may be understandable and some may not, and sometimes I may not blog or add anything for a while. It's okay with me if you don't understand me or what I write, I mean no ill will in my words or what I write so don't take it personal if it offends you that's just not my aim. My blog or this page is created for me, and for my fans or anyone who wants to come on here and read what I write.