After I complete a writing project. Even during, I do a lot of reflection. This is my way of keeping my aura authentic. I have to translate that into writing, so meditation/reflection....you know...the works. What not.
That was a simple opening statement, what has really been on my mind almost all week was how a particular girl changed my life forever.
My first fiction book I read, was a four page book she wrote. Very neatly. I think we were 9 or 10. A school friend in Jamaica named Natalie, gave me a book she wrote. I feel like that was it, the moment that changed my life forever. At the time, I couldn't know she was a Guardian Angel, sent to set me on my course by GOD the Father.
In honesty, I spent a long time trying to figure out how a little kid came up with a perfect story. This might not sound important to you, but here I am.
Well, lets say, after she gave it to me and I read it, I tried to write stories that were as perfect as hers. She read all my efforts. "That's good. That's good too." she had said.
While, I gave her story after story, I think she knew, she was that good, and my stories just could not match. It must be the reason, I think of her almost every time I finish a project.
If I have ever given you the real reasons to my love of writing works, well, here is another one.
I write because, I consider life to be fractured-real-life-fiction and we are living it, mixed with everything else. We are born to this, born into an impulsive and reckless beginning we can do zilch about. Now, that fracture, splits into other fractures that reverberate throughout lifetimes and incarnations. Its not an unfamiliar concept.
But In my opinion, only the vibrations change .............................................. and even that may change.
It serves me better to see how many ways I can make a reader guess. It serves me, to expand on fractured scenario using imagination, theoretics, facts, and the LORD GOD, whatever he gives me at his disposal which is endless.
Scenarios vary by characters, and characters vary by fractured lifetimes compressed into just one moment each time I write another scenario. How can I make my audience remember to ask themselves something they have never asked themselves before or see something GOD is using me to show the world?
That is all you will get out of my art. By the way, this is again, warming you up to my writing. My first lessons in reading are Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys, also I remember a story I never forgot called The Boy and the Dike.
Since I'm a lover of romance, its only fair that I mix reporter/detective........into, "love," then report that detective and put the Cross, or an armor in his hand if he lets me. I've also read a book called Sheisty, I think that's how its spelt. I borrowed the book from my friend who at the time was into reading just like me. We traded barbs about whose books were better. Like I said, she had her thing and I had mine, but I was willing to give her thing a try.
I only took the book so that I can divert to something new since my books always consisted of romance and/or mystery, then I couldn't put it down. This is an example of don't judge a book by its cover.
I find most people struggle with self acceptance. Have you ever asked yourself, what it is? Take yourself and all your fractures and just sit with it and tell yourself it is what it is? Can you do that? Do you have what it takes? You see, your scenarios and your fractures are only half of self acceptance. The other half is completely accepting GOD through Christ Jesus, you and no one can accept you....for you except you accept yourself first and that GOD made you.
Enough about me. "Debatior" was cooler for me to put in the title instead of "Debate."
What I'm about to say, may not come off well. But this is free advice. We live here don't we? Did you awake? Good, so did I.
Here is the other part of this blog I should have started with, but you know, its my blog so "mi" se some tings bout miself.....now to the real reasons for this particular blog.
How can you win an election?
Free advice remember? Anyone can use this if you find it interesting.
Since I'm not running for nothing, I have no interest whatsoever, I am a singer, a songwriter, writer and an artist, I wouldn't be giving you this advice if I planned anything at all. You would know. I would announce it here. This is my public work right here. I would take my own advice.
I'm not going to tell you which party I registered for that's personal.
1) Let GOD, our LORD.
2) Take a good, long, look at yourself. Guess yourself out first. What are your weak points? What have you done? Be honest. Make your strong points stand out more than your weak points and only you have the ability to do that.
3) Take a good, long look at your opponents/candidates. (Be blessed all of you) What have they done?
4) Who are your opponents opponents? Really. It might behoove you to not miss this one. Try to be solidly fair.
hhhhhhhhhhhhh, I took a breath. Remember here, I look at things rather impartially. Not sure if that's good or bad. I just want to be fair with my advice to any persons this might help.
5) What is their plan?
6) What is your plan for their plan?
7) What is your plan B for their plan B and C which they will have. You need to take your plans all the way to Z if necessary.
8) You'll need another plan after Z just in case your opponent thought of this.
9) Now, is there anything in their plan that you feel you can resonate better? Didn't see their plan yet? Well the fact that they are running is their plan. They will have several aces, you can't afford to take the seriousness of the situation for granted. It's a presidential office. Its massive. They know it and so do you.
10) From time to time, try to remind yourself why they absolutely do not deserve it more than you. The reason why you need to reflect on that is because they are doing the same. Telling themselves they deserve it more than you? Is that the case? You need to make sure it is not the case, which is why you will reflect from time to time why they do not deserve it more than you do.
11) Your authority, none of you, you cannot allow your opponent to call you out without having a solid "come hither" ......I'm joking, you just need to be able to defend yourself and your authority. You are running for a presidential office, you've been vetted a fraction of the way already. You're already authorized to begin by will of the people.
12) I could list some more, but if you think the above will help you, it probably will not. Because the rest is up to you and no one can change that but you. No one can make a case like you right? its why you're running? You deserve it.
So be honest if you can.
13) Negative attacks that are personal only works for the moment. A little while. Be careful with that. After that, where is your substance? I mean your plan. Negative attacks are only to be used if absolutely must, its a fine line...so use your discretion.
14) What is their missing link?
15) What is your missing link and how will you fill it?
16) Did you ask the LORD GOD you believe in, the Creator? Did you bring him in? If not, how can you possibly make a difference without him? Do not underestimate that this is number one and the most important thing you will ever do to serve the people well, or you will lead them astray and yourself. This is honesty. GOD should be on your right arm, he is the one who will give you all the patches to fill all the holes you will have, and you will want for nothing within yourself, as he will fullfill you as he has done for me. You must fear GOD as I do. You must serve him first, before your office, so he can arrange everything for you, and make your office the best office there can ever be when you put him first in your heart. No power can match the power of the LORD GOD. If you can remember that, you are on your way to greatness.
My name is Tracy and welcome to my site and blog page. Thanks for stopping by. On this page I will try to catalogue some things or pivotal moments I feel have made me who I am. There may even be moments that are not so pivotal but more like a muse, a funny memory or otherwise. Be warned though, I may take things off, I may re-edit or remove things. If you happen to read something and it isn't here anymore, its because I am either re-editing, or getting ready to add something else. Also, some of the things I say on here may be understandable and some may not, and sometimes I may not blog or add anything for a while. It's okay with me if you don't understand me or what I write, I mean no ill will in my words or what I write so don't take it personal if it offends you that's just not my aim. My blog or this page is created for me, and for my fans or anyone who wants to come on here and read what I write.