No. I'm not actually writing a book "of Talp" per se, or I might. But not now, these few sentences are for my blog. And no, I didn't get religious on you, I'm spiritual. There is a slight difference in my opinion. By the way, thanks for reading! I've listed the below as zeroes because its all one thing I'm trying to say in as many ways as I can without listing them in "numbers." Let's get started...
0) First and foremost, power be to God, power be to Jesus Christ, power be to the Holy Ghost. Amen.
0) Jesus Christ is holy, his words are holy, his life is holy.
0) Jesus Christ, whom God sent, is a life giver and is to be praised forever.
0) We communicate with God, through prayers, and his son Jesus Christ.
0) Blessed be the sacrifice of the Lamb of God.
0) The birds and all living creatures, praise be to God.
0) God is the true judge of mankind eternally.
0) God will never forsake his righteous.
0) God is bountiful.
0) God is merciful.
0) God is life.
0) God is the beginning, the end, the air we breathe as in the book of Genesis.
0) God will deliver those who praise and remember him as the creator of all things.
0) God is ever present and omnipresent.
0) I Tracy, accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior forever.
0) There is none other like God Almighty, who sees all things, who knows all things living or non-living.
0) God loves to love as in the book of Solomon.
0) In order to be saved, we must accept Jesus Christ as God's son eternally, who walked this earth and died for us all.
0) None can surpass Jesus Christ, the son of God.
0) God the father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are three and one.
0) God can give and God can take away.
0) God is compassionate.
0) God is a miracle.
0) God is magic.
0) God is the tempest of the storm and the eye in the hurricane.
0) God is the wave of the seas, the soil that forged our bodies, and the blood in us.
0) God is the blood of Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ is the crusade through the power of God always.
0) God lets.
0) God remains.
0) Jesus Arches the Cross.
0) Mother Mary is the Saint mother of Jesus.
0) Eve in the beginning is the mother of humanity.
0) Adam is the father of humanity.
0) Cain, Abel and Seth are our brothers.
0) We must always strive to love and offer peace.
0) God cannot exist in a heart that forbids his presence.
0) If you are not for Jesus Christ, God cannot accept you, for Jesus Christ is God, the Cross is God, and is Jesus's burden for us. To reject the cross, is to reject God, there are no exceptions.
0) Joseph is a Saint and is the father of Jesus Christ.
0) All living things are of God.
0) Some living things are different.
0) Some living things vary.
0) One cannot serve two Gods, for there is only one God of all.
0) Blessed be the Saints that encompass one and all generations forever and Uantrinity. (New word alert) Uantrinity- pronounced "One Trinity," for three to one and one to three, refers to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit as three and one.
0) Blessed be all the angels and Arch from the beginning of time forever and Uantrinity.
0) Blessed be the prophets from beginning of time to end forever to which there is no end.
0) Blessed be the life that extends from God, through to this earth and all earths that are not like ours, all suns, all moons, all solar systems, this galaxy and all galaxies which are endless, all moons, all stars, all gods and goddesses, all gases, all dust, all methane substances, all minerals, all waters of life which God gave us, be blessed forever.
0) Blessed be the elements of plasma.
0) Blessed be rebirth and Noah, for God chose him.
0) Blessed be all sports and utilities, mobile and mobilized, burnt, sacred, alphabetical, numerical, philosophical, artistic, scientific, generational, trickled up and down forever.
0) Blessed be rational thoughts and all thought processes given to us, gravely anecdotes, senses and feelings through the power of God forever and Uantrinity.
0) Blessed be our garments all, and our food which we give or sell, upward bound we exist through the grace of God.
0) Closing with Saint Matthew for now.
Was the above a lot to read? I think so? Just incase we get tired during the middle of the week, this just might be food for thought. Now … if you don't understand some of the things I say on my blog, its cool, let go and let God. Peace.
Tracy Ann Lisa.
My name is Tracy and welcome to my site and blog page. Thanks for stopping by. On this page I will try to catalogue some things or pivotal moments I feel have made me who I am. There may even be moments that are not so pivotal but more like a muse, a funny memory or otherwise. Be warned though, I may take things off, I may re-edit or remove things. If you happen to read something and it isn't here anymore, its because I am either re-editing, or getting ready to add something else. Also, some of the things I say on here may be understandable and some may not, and sometimes I may not blog or add anything for a while. It's okay with me if you don't understand me or what I write, I mean no ill will in my words or what I write so don't take it personal if it offends you that's just not my aim. My blog or this page is created for me, and for my fans or anyone who wants to come on here and read what I write.