The title may be weird but this is an important piece for me to write for myself.
I am not the type to go back in the past much but sometimes it is necessary to make a point so for this post I will edge the past as little as I can but still try to make my point.
Lets deal with the Egodique and give it a meaning shall I?
Egodique - (Ego-Deek) The practice of misidentifying with the Ego, meaning turn south from letting it take you over as it can mislead you.
How do I start?
Well....As you know I was a practicing atheist for at least fifteen years. At some point you count. There is nothing wrong with atheism let me just say...absolutely nothing wrong.
Why? Because God already knows about it. Remember God is a free choice free will entity. He still provides us all with our daily bread. Imagine if God was an atheist which, God is not, he would be subject to our whims, to our little ways and we wouldn't be here. If God created love, then that answers my questions.
I have to tell you as a former practicing Atheist, once bitten by Atheism, it is quite the hardest thing to detach from and that is not explainable mostly.
Its just so simple to be a non believer, it is the better option for some and God already knows why you are the way you are even if you tell no one and no one knows. There is a misconception that Atheism sends you to hell. I assure you....nothing is further from the truth. We are all judged on our individual merits by our Creator when it comes to that. So to judge the atheist next to you is to judge yourselves. I am of the mind that people can always find their way as I did.
I am definitely no longer an atheist and I can not return to it. My choice is to return to God and that did not come at a small price for me.
I'm going to briefly tell you how atheism made me think for the years I practiced it .... all fifteen of them.
1) Love is interchangeable
2) Love should be used to manipulate
3) Love is used to hurt and can be withheld to obtain self's desires
4) Life is completely a self-serving cycle
5) Forgiveness is for suckers and is a weakness
6) Weaknesses are meant to be exploited
7) If someone doesn't do anything for you, why bother help them at all?
8) It is best to put your needs above others at all times
9) Did you say loved one? Don't care, they are to be used if necessary in order to get what self desires
10) God is a failure in every way
11) God does not exist
12) Christ is not real
13) Jesus Christ was not crucified, and resurrected
Once I wrote a paper in my public policy class about the "Death" Penalty.
The outcome of that paper is personal. I was very young and in my early studies, and not fully manifested in my faith in Jesus Christ as of yet.
I found the LORD God somewhere in myself. The will of the LORD God is to this end, he delivers a judge their seat in order to judge justly, so the power belongs to the judge and may he or she way the options and judge justly and rightly.
Here are some physician terms you should familiarize yourselves with, these are professions that saves lives everyday.
1) Optometrist. (That's called, "Is something wrong with your vision? I can help you fix it...I went to school for many years to specialize in helping you".)
2) Internal Medicine. (That's called, "I'm working on a cure to see if I can cure you or make you feel better".)
3) General Practitioner. (That's called, "Come all, I can try to help you figure out what hurts and make some recommendations or referrals".)
4) Family Practitioner. (That's called, "I specialize in taking care of families.")
5) Psychiatrist, Psychologist. (That's called, "I study mind health, I know mostly all there is to know about mental disorders and will try my best to make you feel better".)
6) Surgeons. (That's called, "You may need surgery at some point, I went to school to study how to help you stay alive and healthy if you need it.")
7) Gynecologist, Obstetrics. (That's called, "I love women and babies so much I wanna make you healthy and happy.")
8) Urologist. (That's called, "I love men, lets keep them happy and healthy.")
9) Neurology. (Courtesy of Google I had to look how that one is spelt. That's called by the way...."I study brain. If there is something wrong in there, I can treat it and make you better.")
10) Scientists. You combine Science and medicine.
11) Podiatrist. (That's called - I prefer to make sure you have healthy feet, ankles, tendons, insteps, heels, ligaments, feet muscles, joints, nail beds, toenails, callouses, soles, and toes, including pinky)
Many more specialties and career paths exist.
Also there are,
12) Spiritual Physicians, most notable Jesus Christ, my example.
Another word about a practice that is as extremely important to me as maintaining a credence, is the practice of spirituality, and repentance. Its very difficult because you slip all the time until you find your foothold, because now...I believe we are meant to slip as part of your journey....just to show how imperfect we are, but since I revere spiritual teachers I want to make one last observation.
Remember when I said spiritual teachers may not even "shake your hand"?, I did say that in one of my posts. It's still true however with one exception.
The exception is this....a spiritual teacher in my opinion will not refuse a handshake unless something in them actively prevents it. Spiritual teachers are the physicians of humanity for me. They by definition are the most advanced of all of us not in a medical way, but in a spiritual way. They...know...you...
Their knowledge of humanity comes from the LORD GOD. Or whatever higher power they believe in. In all honesty, I cannot even see them refusing a call they know was presented to them for whatever reason. So not all of them will refuse it as they know they probably should not.
Quan "sung" Physics
Definition: The task of having your brain tell you that you can actually hit a certain note, but your vocal cord's not having it.
In one of my blogs, I mentioned some of the artists that are very well known. I left off a few names. For my own reasons. I just can't go around putting names on my blog when the future awaits. I write as I go along and as I feel it from the heart.
I left off a name because I knew there would be a time that I wouldn't be able to leave it out. Apparently its now...also, its not my place to tell a living Icon that they are an Icon as this is not what my blog is about. I can only write and be "fanly" but there are other people I would love to put on here too, however this is not the time nor place for it.
Its just that occasionally I have to come out of my own reservations as its the right thing to do In my opinion. It will not be a habit except I had to do it this time. I also do not like to write about people that are...well....er...you know...here with us.
I don't like to write about them due to sensitivity. I just don't want to offend anyone. But occasionally, I speak briefly and then go back to life. So for this moment and this blog, here goes...
The basis of this post stems form a girl back in my school no one knew much. It was my first or second year of "Middle School American Style"....(I don't remember which year just the details). If I remember correctly, I remember saying hi to this girl maybe a few times but she was extremely quiet and sweet.
Once when everyone was lining up to go in and enjoy one of the talent shows, she stood outside waiting for her turn to go on stage. No one knew what she was going to sing, I know I didn't. I don't remember seeing her in rehearsals.
Anyway, she stood outside and told me and my friends she was going to sing "Hero," by Mariah Carey. Well, Here is a real hit! to us, we were looking at her like she was not serious because in my opinion, no one can really sing that song without missing a note. Well, she sang it and she missed nothing. I even remember what she was wearing and her face, because when she opened her mouth, there was a gasp!
When she won the talent show, (there was a lot of competition)....it was a huge shocker. I mean she sang right past everyone, all the popular kids, all the other popular songs, she won.
No one could say nothing to her after that, and no one dared. If any of the kids were about to say something to her or bully her, no one did after that. She became instant sensation. We could only look at her with a certain type of reverence for what she was able to do. She even sounded just like the record.
I remember her because it was sort of a moment when you were listening, you wondered if she was really singing the song and she was, every last note. Every one was just wide eyed. Now if you know that song, you know that its next to impossible to get right.
Like I said, I do not mention my peers because I don't want to offend anyone so I keep my blogs the way it is, but this time I think this is worth a mention.
If you are in a category and you didn't win....you actually did, because you gave over the platform to the winner who is more deserving and you let them take it for everyone in the category including yourself. For winners, good for you....you do know that you won that for everyone right? That's just my opinion though.
There are many things that save lives in my opinion. Its just that music is one of them also. Icons need no intro. If you even happen to mention something they did without mention their names, everyone knows who you are talking about. Some of my most poignant years were in middle school. I am so grateful to have that memory. Thanks for reading.
I am Queen Christ Tracy Ann Lisa Williams Patterson l, I can be referred to as Queen Christ or Tracy Christ; welcome to my site blog and readings page. On this page I will catalogue things and pivotal moments that have made me who I am as Christ Tracy and about my ministries. I am directed by the Holy Spirit of the LORD God of Israel at all times. Also, some of the things I say on here may be understandable and some may not be, my readings are created as the LORD God of Hosts directs me, and I am servant to the Prince of the Realms of the Heavens, Lord Jesus Christ, the crucified and resurrected also, in one with his gospels and teachings.