The title may be weird but this is an important piece for me to write for myself.
I am not the type to go back in the past much but sometimes it is necessary to make a point so for this post I will edge the past as little as I can but still try to make my point.
Lets deal with the Egodique and give it a meaning shall I?
Egodique - (Ego-Deek) The practice of misidentifying with the Ego, meaning turn south from letting it take you over as it can mislead you.
How do I start?
Well....As you know I was a practicing atheist for at least fifteen years. At some point you count. There is nothing wrong with atheism let me just say...absolutely nothing wrong.
Why? Because God already knows about it. Remember God is a free choice free will entity. He still provides us all with our daily bread. Imagine if God was an atheist which, God is not, he would be subject to our whims, to our little ways and we wouldn't be here. If God created love, then that answers my questions.
I have to tell you as a former practicing Atheist, once bitten by Atheism, it is quite the hardest thing to detach from and that is not explainable mostly.
Its just so simple to be a non believer, it is the better option for some and God already knows why you are the way you are even if you tell no one and no one knows. There is a misconception that Atheism sends you to hell. I assure you....nothing is further from the truth. We are all judged on our individual merits by our Creator when it comes to that. So to judge the atheist next to you is to judge yourselves. I am of the mind that people can always find their way as I did.
I am definitely no longer an atheist and I can not return to it. My choice is to return to God and that did not come at a small price for me.
I'm going to briefly tell you how atheism made me think for the years I practiced it .... all fifteen of them.
1) Love is interchangeable
2) Love should be used to manipulate
3) Love is used to hurt and can be withheld to obtain self's desires
4) Life is completely a self-serving cycle
5) Forgiveness is for suckers and is a weakness
6) Weaknesses are meant to be exploited
7) If someone doesn't do anything for you, why bother help them at all?
8) It is best to put your needs above others at all times
9) Did you say loved one? Don't care, they are to be used if necessary in order to get what self desires
10) God is a failure in every way
11) God does not exist
12) Christ is not real
13) Jesus Christ was not crucified, and resurrected
Once I wrote a paper in my public policy class about the "Death" Penalty.
The outcome of that paper is personal. I was very young and in my early studies, and not fully manifested in my faith in Jesus Christ as of yet.
I found the LORD God somewhere in myself. The will of the LORD God is to this end, he delivers a judge their seat in order to judge justly, so the power belongs to the judge and may he or she way the options and judge justly and rightly.
Here are some physician terms you should familiarize yourselves with, these are professions that saves lives everyday.
1) Optometrist. (That's called, "Is something wrong with your vision? I can help you fix it...I went to school for many years to specialize in helping you".)
2) Internal Medicine. (That's called, "I'm working on a cure to see if I can cure you or make you feel better".)
3) General Practitioner. (That's called, "Come all, I can try to help you figure out what hurts and make some recommendations or referrals".)
4) Family Practitioner. (That's called, "I specialize in taking care of families.")
5) Psychiatrist, Psychologist. (That's called, "I study mind health, I know mostly all there is to know about mental disorders and will try my best to make you feel better".)
6) Surgeons. (That's called, "You may need surgery at some point, I went to school to study how to help you stay alive and healthy if you need it.")
7) Gynecologist, Obstetrics. (That's called, "I love women and babies so much I wanna make you healthy and happy.")
8) Urologist. (That's called, "I love men, lets keep them happy and healthy.")
9) Neurology. (Courtesy of Google I had to look how that one is spelt. That's called by the way...."I study brain. If there is something wrong in there, I can treat it and make you better.")
10) Scientists. You combine Science and medicine.
11) Podiatrist. (That's called - I prefer to make sure you have healthy feet, ankles, tendons, insteps, heels, ligaments, feet muscles, joints, nail beds, toenails, callouses, soles, and toes, including pinky)
Many more specialties and career paths exist.
Also there are,
12) Spiritual Physicians, most notable Jesus Christ, my example.
Another word about a practice that is as extremely important to me as maintaining a credence, is the practice of spirituality, and repentance. Its very difficult because you slip all the time until you find your foothold, because now...I believe we are meant to slip as part of your journey....just to show how imperfect we are, but since I revere spiritual teachers I want to make one last observation.
Remember when I said spiritual teachers may not even "shake your hand"?, I did say that in one of my posts. It's still true however with one exception.
The exception is this....a spiritual teacher in my opinion will not refuse a handshake unless something in them actively prevents it. Spiritual teachers are the physicians of humanity for me. They by definition are the most advanced of all of us not in a medical way, but in a spiritual way. They...know...you...
Their knowledge of humanity comes from the LORD GOD. Or whatever higher power they believe in. In all honesty, I cannot even see them refusing a call they know was presented to them for whatever reason. So not all of them will refuse it as they know they probably should not.
My name is Tracy and welcome to my site and blog page. Thanks for stopping by. On this page I will try to catalogue some things or pivotal moments I feel have made me who I am. There may even be moments that are not so pivotal but more like a muse, a funny memory or otherwise. Be warned though, I may take things off, I may re-edit or remove things. If you happen to read something and it isn't here anymore, its because I am either re-editing, or getting ready to add something else. Also, some of the things I say on here may be understandable and some may not, and sometimes I may not blog or add anything for a while. It's okay with me if you don't understand me or what I write, I mean no ill will in my words or what I write so don't take it personal if it offends you that's just not my aim. My blog or this page is created for me, and for my fans or anyone who wants to come on here and read what I write.